The Christmas Tag / + bonus

03:47

Hello people!

It's the most beautiful time of the year, aaaaaand I'm so excited! Haha, I know I'm a little bit early this year, but you don't mind me. I won't be able to write this post later because I'll be super busy, doing all those super cool things for Christmas, and parties. Christmas is my favorite part of the year and my favorite holiday, those days make me feel so warm and calm, I simply enjoy them to the fullest. Many of you will agree with me. So, for this post I want to spread some Christmas cheer, share some tips and interesting stuff with you! Let's go!

1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I have so many I can't even count, but one of the my fave fave is Home Alone II; Lost in New York. I’m not even sure if it's possible to count how many times I've seen it. It makes me feel so good, and New York is my dream home so that's a simple reason. 




2. Where do you usually spend your holidays?

At home, always. We like to spend it home, and I personally think that's what makes it very special. My other family comes to visit us, and we practically have a celebration together, and it's really really nice!

3. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

Even tho I like big real Christmas trees, we have a fake one, and it's not that bad either, we only have it because our living room is full of furniture pieces and we don't have lots of free space for a bigger one, but current one is also pretty. 

4. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

I honestly like both immensely. It feels really good to give gifts to show someone you love and appreciate them. But it is also nice to receive because you get to use the gift and it shows someone cares about you.

5. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

*screams loudly* NEW YORK definitely. I mentioned it so many times, it's crazy. I love that city, I love winter, and holidays, that would be my dream come true!

And the final one...

6. What makes the holidays special for you?

Through the year I have no breaks, and I work really hard so when holidays come I'm super excited. I get few weeks off, and I spend it very well, with my family and friends, I enjoy them to the fullest. I'm up for anything that's fun! Just thinking about it makes me happy!



GIFTS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.

1.) CHRISTMAS SWEATER.

Always a good choice, and everyone loves them. You can get one for whoever you want (eg. your dad, mom, brother, friend, grandparents etc..) You won't be wrong with the choice!



2.) SOCKS

If you have white Christmas and it's cold outside, this is one of good choices too just like sweaters. It's nice, and useful! Veeeeeeeeery warm! :)



3.) CANDIES

If you have a family rule not to spend too much on gifts, this one is totally for you! It's cheap, but yummy!



4.) DECORATION

Want something special or different for your special person? Find something unique! Or make it on your own. It's all about ideas ideas and ideas..




Thank you for reading + your support. It really means a lot to me. 
I wish you all the best, enjoy your holidays! xoxo












You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Popular Posts

My fav shops