15:44




Hi! 
So my school is starting soon, and even when I think about it I'm not feeling very well since I got used to this freedom, and sleeping as much as I can, relaxing, hanging out with my friends all the time etc...but this is going to change, so I have to prepare, mentally.. I need to focus more, because I've realized how much education is important and I just can't stand here quietly. I'm stressed out as everyone, but I try to calm myself from time to time. For every rough days/weeks I have my best friend there so we'll get through it together, I can say I'm not so afraid like I used to be. As you can see, I'm trying to stay positive, but I'll probably go and cry later, haha! Go with the flow. It has to be done. You can't run away. Just do it, everything will be fine. If you need someone to talk to, or any kind of help, I'm here for you all. 
I thought what can I do to make school a little easier, and first thing that came to my mind: masterpost!! so I'll post bunch of websites and masterlists and I'm sure it will help us all. :)

Health&stress relief;

SLEEP 

Most important thing. We need about 9.5 hours of sleep nightly, but most of us only get 7 hours of sleep. We need to change that. Studies prove that humans with less sleep have a much shorter attention span and are more likely to forget new information easier and quicker. In Croatia classes start around 7am, nobody likes that schedule. (read why + more) Today, most of schools are considering a later start time because it gives students obviously much help to perform during the school day. So thumbs up for that!


FOOD&DRINKS



STRESS RELIEF


PREPARATION (SUPPLIES, ORGANIZATION, +TIPS)

SUPPLIES

NOTEBOOKS, STATIONERY, PENS

ORGANIZATION + TIPS

FREE BOOKS
TEXTBOOKS


MOTIVATION + discipline


SUBJECT SPECIFIC HELP 


MATH

LANGUAGES

BIOLOGY


I bet you'll find something helpful here, thank you for reading, enjoy!


You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Popular Posts

My fav shops